The Coolest Wedding Favours For Your Wedding
From iced biscuits, votive candles to wedding stubby coolers, wedding favours are a great gesture to show appreciation for your friend’s and family’s celebration of your union. With a wide range of options available, finding the perfect gift that resonates with your unique relations and wedding theme can be tricky.
In the article below, we provide you with a list of the ultimate wedding favours to make your wedding planning a little easier.
Factors to consider when choosing wedding favours
Like many modern weddings, brides and grooms-to-be are looking to send their guests off with wedding favours that match their event and offer them something special, useful and practical.
Wedding favours should reflect the couple getting married, whether it be a hobby they are passionate about or their heritage. Incorporating your background with local spirits or a sugared almonds bomboniere is a great way to infuse cultural elements into your wedding and share them with your guests.
Another factor to consider is choosing wedding favours that complement your function venue to tie your wedding theme together. This could include a bag of seeds for a garden wedding or a monogrammed luggage tag for a destination wedding. Think about adding a personalised message to stationery that matches your invitations for a cohesive design.
A wide range of wedding favours to choose from
Now more than ever, couples are choosing wedding favours that are truly thoughtful of the event and something their guests can use. A few of the unique ideas include:
- Double wick candles — A candle with two wicks to represent your twin flame will provide a beautiful symbol of your union. Match the candle with scents from your floral arrangements for a coordinated wedding theme.
- Wedding stubby coolers — If you’re looking for a truly unique wedding favour that stands out from the crowd, a wedding stubby cooler provides the perfect way to commemorate and celebrate your day. You can choose from a range of designs to match your event, and they can be personalised to include your names and wedding date to create the ideal memento to take home.
- Aperitifs and digestif — After a long night of dancing and revelry, an aperitif or digestif might just be what your guests need to comfort their appetites after a multi-course meal. Invent your own branding or cocktail name for a unique and personal touch.
- Tea and coffee blends — To help your guests wake up the next day or soothe stomachs after many portions of wedding cake, tea and coffee blends provide a thoughtful wedding favour your guests can use and enjoy. To elevate your gift, consider presenting them in a mason jar or creative test tube.
- Donations — If you’re interested in a wedding favour that can make a difference, you could consider donating your budget for wedding gifts to a charity or cause that you support.
- Biscuits — If you’re looking for affordable wedding favours, a commemorative biscuit might be the perfect option for you. Iced with your initials, a biscuit offers a delectable treat to end a night of celebrations.
- Playing cards — A deck of playing cards personalised with your initials and wedding date offers a charming wedding favour to share with your guests. Along with your message of thanks, include instructions on playing your favourite poker game for an extra personal touch.
Get your perfect wedding favour at Stubbys Online
If you’re looking for wedding favours to give guests they have never seen before — a wedding stubby cooler might just be the perfect option for you. At Stubbys Online, we can offer you Australian-made personalised stubby holders you can customise to commemorate your special day with friends and family. To design the perfect stubby cooler for your wedding, contact us, and a member of our team will be happy to help.